Our Chapels

Bethesda Methodist Chapel

Bethesda Methodist Chapel

Methodist ‘cathedral’ of the Potteries
Biddlestone Roman Catholic Chapel

Biddlestone Roman Catholic Chapel

Catholic chapel of a demolished mansion high in the Cheviot foothills
Coanwood Friends’ Meeting House

Coanwood Friends’ Meeting House

Serene and simple Quaker building of 1760 in beautiful upland countryside
Cote Baptist Chapel

Cote Baptist Chapel

Baptist chapel of golden Cotswold stone
Dissenters Chapel

Dissenters Chapel

Non-Anglicans, Dissenters, Freethinkers and nonconformists use this building in Europe’s first public cemetery.
Farfield Quaker Meeting House

Farfield Quaker Meeting House

One of the oldest Quaker meeting houses in the world
Grittleton Baptist Chapel

Grittleton Baptist Chapel

Intact Georgian chapel and haven of peace
Longworth Catholic Chapel

Longworth Catholic Chapel

Medieval chapel moved and rebuilt stone by stone.
Penrose Methodist Chapel

Penrose Methodist Chapel

Tiny village chapel of a once common type
Petre Chapel

Petre Chapel

Gothic burial chapel of an aristocratic Roman Catholic family
Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes

Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes

Catholic thanksgiving shrine built following World War II
St Benet’s

St Benet’s

Humble chapel built 1793 in anticipation of the legalisation of Catholic worship
St George’s German Lutheran Church

St George’s German Lutheran Church

The oldest German church in the UK
Todmorden Unitarian Church

Todmorden Unitarian Church

A soaring spire and beacon for the Calder Valley
Umberslade Baptist Chapel

Umberslade Baptist Chapel

Parkland chapel built by a rich industrialist
Wainsgate Chapel

Wainsgate Chapel

Baptist Chapel on the moors high above above Hebden Bridge
Wallasey Unitarian Church

Wallasey Unitarian Church

Free Style architecture and Arts & Crafts fittings
Walpole Old Chapel

Walpole Old Chapel

A 1689 chapel converted from two houses, venerable and light-filled inside
Westgate Primitive Methodist Chapel

Westgate Primitive Methodist Chapel

Methodist chapel for a mining community with school attached