Weddings in Beautiful Places
A number of our chapels offer a stunning place and setting for weddings. The chapels are registered to hold religious weddings according to the tradition of the building. The following chapels are available:
- Todmorden Unitarian Church, Yorkshire – Unitarian
- Walpole Old Chapel, Suffolk – United Reformed /Congregational
- Penrose, North Cornwall – Methodist
- St George’s German Church, Aldgate, London – German Lutheran (English or German language)
- Biddlestone Chapel, Northumberland – Roman Catholic
- Cote Chapel, Oxfordshire – Baptist / United Reformed
Same Sex Marriages
Todmorden Unitarian Church is now registered for religious marriages in the Unitarian tradition.
Walpole Old Chapel will be licensed to hold same sex marriages later in 2020.
Enquires for both chapels are now welcome.
After a civil ceremony our chapels offer the perfect venue for blessings, celebrations and handfasting ceromonies giving you both best of both worlds.
Under UK law we cannot offer civil ceremonies at any of our chapels as they are all registered places of worship.